Monkeys, a tomato and the boy wonder.

I heard about this epidemic going round and thought to myself, "hmmm. I got to get me some of that".

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Social Networking and Your Future

I know not everyone reads Slashdot.org for their news, and that's probably for the better. Its a geeked-out-over-your-head type of news site and would send most people into a comatose state if they were forced to review it for more then 5 minutes. But once-in-awhile there are those posts I think everyone should read to get a better understanding of the technological scary times we are living it.

Here is a post that should be an eye opener for most people which Slashdot.org posted a few days ago.

http://www.lsus.edu/career/announcements_details.asp?ID=43

1 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about this on the radio a week or so ago. Its a chance you take not only with your future employment but your spouses as well. I think it goes a bit to far to penalize people for their personal writings that they do off the clock, but that's just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home